1. Different activities and voluntary services can provide students with an opportunity to expose themselves to people from varying backgrounds in society so that they can be able to serve and care for the community.
2. Students can have a deeper understanding of themselves and develop leadership abilities through participating in various activities.
3. Promote positive values of self-fulfillment and enhance a sense of social belonging.
1. Training for Volunteers
2. Volunteer Service
3. Team-building Activities
4. Overseas Service Tour
Activities in 2020-2021:
- The Care for The Elderly Association Limited：Care for The Elderly Charity Ticket Campaign 2021
- Agency for Volunteer Service：Fight Coronavirus Together Volunteer Care Action
- YMCA：Light in the Darkness
- Agency for Volunteer Service：“Send Your Warmth in Festival”
- Pocari Sweat HK：”Sweat with Heart”
- Community Youth Club (Yuen Long District)：2020-2021 Greening for the Chest - Charity Plant Sale
- YLPSS：”Masks with Love to Elderly”Community Service
- The Free Methodist Church of Hong Kong：FMCHK Flag Day
Activities in 2019-2020:
- The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups: NEIGHBOURHOOD First Loving Soup 2019
- The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups: NEIGHBORHOOD First Reunion Dinner 2020