"Three-Tier Implementation Model"
Level 1 (Full class):
Quality assignment designed in various subjects, the establishment of a talented talent pool in Junior Form to let teachers understand the advantages and strengths of each student as early as possible.
Level 2 (School-based pullout programme):
One-person-one-uniform scheme, Four Houses on-campus workshops and gifted training courses (Mathematics, Science, English and Music, etc.).
Level 3 (Off-campus courses, outstanding student award programs and funding programs, off-campus competitions):
1. Provided Sponsorship(Full/Half) to gifted students to apply for the summer program
- "Mathematics Excellence Program" organized by The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) (Full Sponsorship): MA HO YIN, CHAN TIN MING, TONG CHEUK KIN, TONG CHUN HIM
- "Mathematics Excellence Program from the Department of Applied Mathematics" organized by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) (Full Sponsorship): LUI YU YAN, CHAN KING WAI, SHEN ZIWEN, CHEN YINA
- "Summer Institute" organized by The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) (Full Sponsorship): HO CHUN HO, CHUI MAN YI
2. Nominated gifted students in all categories to participate in the off-campus outstanding student award programs (For example: The Outstanding Student Election in the New Territories), training for students to participate in off-campus competition and broaden their horizons. In addition, the school has established a number of scholarship (S.A.C. Scholarship, S.A.C. Project Stardom Scholarship) to encourage gifted students for their excellent performance.
A total of 41 people won mathematics and physics Olympiads or related competitions in the 2020-21 school year. Some good results are as follows:
- Hong Kong International Mathematical Olympiad Final 2020: LAM HUNG FAI (Gold Award), KONG CHEUK KIN (Merit Award)
- MathConceptition 2021: CHEN YINA, KIM JINGAH (Bronze), TONG CHUN HIM, CHU KAI PANG (Silver)
- 2021 Hong Kong Mathematical Games Open: LEE WAI HIM, LAM CHEUK YAT (Silver Award), HAN WING HIN, CHUNG CHEUK HON, WANG AN QI, CHUNG CHUN FUNG, TSANG KIN CHUNG NAVID, SUEN LOK SAN, TANK LOK YIU, CHAN LOK KWAN, CHEUK YAN WING, TONG CHUN HIM (Bronze Award)